How to send a Whats App Message to a Number Without Adding it to a Contact
Sending a Whats App Message to a number without adding it to contact? You must be thinking, why such a weird idea came to my mind!!!
Yes, this came to my mind as I am a digital marketer and I run lead ads for myself and my clients and I need to do WhatsApp messages to the leads.
We actually need not save all the leads that come to us in the personal contact hence there was a need to create some mechanism to automate it.
How to Send WhatsApp Message to a Single Number without adding it?
Here is how to send a WhatsApp message without adding a number to your contact.
- Login to WhatsApp web
- Open Another browser tab
- Copy-paste the following line to your address bar of the browserhttps://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXYYYYYYYYYY&text=This is my message here, XX is the country code, YYYYYYYYYY is the 10 digits mobile number and “This is my message” is the message you want to send
That’s it! You will be able to send a message to a particular number from your browser without adding it yo your contact.
How to Send Multiple WhatsApp Messages?
NOW, how to do it when I have 1000 of contacts and I want to send messages to all of them, you cant add all the contacts to your phone right?
Here are the steps:
- Open this Google Sheet (You need to login to your google account as this is stored in google drive)
- Make a copy of the sheet for your use
- Copy paste the name and numbers to respective columns
- Edit the message
- The clickable link will appear in the link column
Watch the video above for more clarity. Visit my Facebook page to find much more stuff like this.
Profit Funnel With Facebook
Increase Your Profit From Facebook Lead Ads By 30% or more. Lead Generation, Nurturing & Conversion explained and demonstrated in a 7 Days Live Workshop.