Sending a WhatsApp Message to a number without adding it to contact? You must be thinking, why such weird idea came to my mind!!!
Yes, this came to my mind as I am a digital marketer and I run lead ads for myself and my clients and I need to do WhatsApp messages to the leads.
We actually need not save all the leads that come to us in the personal contact hence there was a need to create some mechanism to automate it.
How to Send WhatsApp Message to a Single Number without adding it?
Here is how to send a WhatsApp message without adding a number to your contact.
- Login to WhatsApp web
- Open Another browser tab
- Copy paste the following line to your address bar of the browser
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXYYYYYYYYYY&text=This is my message
here, XX is the country code, YYYYYYYYYY is the 10 digits mobile number and “This is my message” is the message you want to send
That’s it! You will be able to send a message to a particular number from your browser without adding it yo your contact.
How to Send Multiple WhatsApp Messages?
NOW, how to do it when I have 1000 of contacts and I want to send messages to all of them, you cant add all the contacts to your phone right?
Here are the steps:
- Download this excel file (You need to login to your google account as this is stored in google drive)
- Copy paste the name (into column A) and numbers (to column D)
- Write your message in column E
- The URL Link will automatically appear in column F in the format “Hi Shibaram, This is my message”
- If you do not want the personalization without first name, the same can be found in column G
Like this? Subscribe to my mailing list to get more tips, tricks, and updates
Please visit my Facebook page to find much more stuff like this and Like it if this was useful. And don’t forget to share!
Post your comments here if you face any problem. If you are looking for WhatsApp for Business Comment below.
Looking for a fantastic website? Take this 14 days website challenge